The Participant will be required to submit a proposal in accordance to the judging criteria listed below. Evaluation of the Participant will be based on the same criteria.
INNOVATION BUSINESS AWARD
|1. Background of franchise business||5|
|2. Use of Technology and Resources||30|
|3. Rational of Innovative Strategies||20|
|4. Impact of Innovation||35|
|5. Future Plans||10|
1. BACKGROUND OF FRANCHISE BUSINES
- Vision & Mission
- Goals & Value Proposition
- Products & Services provided
- Franchisee structure / number of franchisees (if applicable)
- People Structure
- Performance Information
- Major achievements / milestones (if any)
2. USE OF TECHNOLOGY & RESOURCES
- Explain the areas your franchise business and/or franchisee business contribute to the business and the nature of technology and resources used
- Explain how franchisee involvement is fostered and supported by your franchisor organisation.
- Explain how technology and resources has assists the organisations, including any notable examples.
3. RATIONALE OF INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES
- Explain how you plan and decide on the areas, level and types of involvement that you make. This may include how you expect such technology and resources to contribute to your business success, the success of your franchisees, and people.
4. IMPACT OF INNOVATION ON BUSINESS
- Explain the extend of impact innovation has on your franchise and/or franchisee business.
5. FUTURE PLANS
- Elaborate on the innovative plans your franchise and/or franchisee business have for the next 12 months.