To participate in the Awards, the following documents are necessary for submission:
In Print (Hard Copy)
- A completed and signed copy of the FLA Awards Participation Form
- BizFile Form#
- Five (5) copies of the Award Proposal*, in accordance to the Judging Criteria, in A4 size
- A brief write-up of the Company and Franchise/License in no more than 200 words**, which should include the Company history, nature of business, background of Franchise/License and the products and/or services provided^
- One (1) copy of Year 2014 – 2016 Audited Financial Statements (Full set of Accounts – Original copies or Auditor Certified True Copies). If the financial statements for Year 2016 has yet to be audited, please submit the most recent management accounts+
- One (1) copy of the Franchise/License Agreement, Operations Manual and listing of outlets (if any), and other supporting materials+
In USB drive/CD-ROM (Softcopy)
- Award Proposal*, in accordance to the Judging Criteria, in Microsoft Word format
- Brief write-up of the Company and Franchise in no more than 200 words**, in Microsoft Word format^
- The Company and/or Brand logo to be used on publicity materials in the following formats:
- JPEG, min. 1200 x 1500 pixels, full colour, high resolution, 300 dpi
- EPS/AI format, full colour
- Photos/images showcasing the products and/or services of the Company and Franchise/License**(min. 5 pictures, JPEG, high resolution, 300dpi)
- Photos of the Individual to be used on publicity materials (min. 2 pictures, JPEG, high resolution, 300 dpi)++
The Participant will be responsible for the timely arrival of the Award Submission to the Award Secretariat and that all information provided in the submission is true and correct.
All submitted documents and materials will be kept strictly confidential, for the sole usage of the Awards judging purposes and will not be returned to the Participant.
#Not required for International Franchisor of the Year, Franchise Executive of the Year and Established Franchisor Award Categories.
*Award Proposal template will be provided by FLA; Established Franchisor Award participants will not be required to submit this.
**Note that these will be adopted and used in the Awards marketing collaterals if the Participant emerge as one of the Winners