Submissions are to be sent to the Awards Secretariat by Friday, 16 August 2019.
#03-16, Trade Association Hub
If you have any query, please contact the Award Secretariat at:
(65) 6333 0292/3093
Terms & Conditions
- It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that all information provided is true and correct, and all supporting documents and payments are received timely by the Awards Secretariat.
- The Awards Secretariat will not be responsible for the loss of any Award related documents, materials or payments.
- The Awards’ rules and regulations will indemnify the FLA Awards 2019 Committee, Judging Panel and Awards Secretariat against all losses arising from a breach by the Participant.
- All submitted entries indicate consent to the Awards’ rules and regulations. The FLA Awards 2019 Committee has the right to reject or disqualify the entry if it fails to comply with any of the Awards’ rules and regulations.
- All Winners will be accorded the right to use the Awards logos, symbols and trophies for promotional or publicity purposes. They must be represented in a dignified, respectful and proper manner in accordance to the corporate identity guides and subjected to approval of the FLA Awards 2019 Committee.
- The FLA Awards 2019 Committee reserves the right not to allocate an Award in any category where, in its opinion, there is no entry of exemplary merit.
- All decisions made by the FLA Awards 2019 Committee, Judging Panel and Award Secretariat in all matters related to the Awards shall be final and binding.